Thursday, November 10, 2011

Relax Choya!


As planned since last week, we girls got up earlier than usual (Ok la only Weijin and I in fact) for dimsum buffet! Can't remember when was the last time I had but we came here thanks to Xinghuei's recommendation! It's @ Ban Heng Resturant heh. The porridge was gooooood, actually their dishes not that bad but.... a little bit salty :/ Maybe not a bit, IS VERY SALTY.



My all-time favourite hargao :> 


*gasps* Fried food platter. Don't really like tooooo oily stuffs, but those were ok!

And off we went for a lil shopping at Bugis, wanted to catch a movie but the timeslots were too late; just when we were sitting at a corner thinking where to go/what to do, Weijin suggested Mahjong!


Yours truly almost drove them to nuts at the start of the game, forever and always hahahaha. Remember the last time we had this was 09's Christmas?! Time fliessssssssss.

There goes our day! Can't wait for our XLB buffet which we've been wanting to eat since a month ago. Finally managed to book seats on the 16th! Heh can't wait!

On a side note, most of the guys and their gfs gonna hate this week.... Simply because they got enlisted! Ah, seeing those girls trying to manage their love sicknesses and all, it got me thinking way back to '08 when I went through this, that feeling aint good at all I know. Hi BFF if you're seeing this, I know you can do it! You got to be and you'll be fine my dear! :> 
Photobucket

No comments: