My sis dieeeeee also wanna see me helping her with this selling post. -.- ANYWAY, totally brand new Prada Saffiano Wallet up for sale because I've a spendthrift sis who bought a new wallet before even having the chance to use this. Going at $500 (R.P. $680 I think?) No worries, price negotiable because she wants to get rid of this asap (we have too many things in the room and its taking up every single space!!!!!!) I'm lazy to upload other pictures so... Leave a comment or drop me a text if you need it! :)
Hmm.. Life's been pretty mundane, can't believe I can watch dramas all day long and I'm getting really sick of this kinda life lorrrr. Thank goodness for my friends who asked me out on random days like steamboat dinner at Bugis, chillout at Suntec with J! Shit I really forgot what else....
Spent my Saturday morning with family! Yakun for breaky and off we went to have our missions completed at Best Denki, bought so many stuffs that it seems like we're moving to a new home, hahaha! On a side note, I'm gonna make good use of the new oven once it arrives on Tuesday. Thats if my determination for baking dont die off halfway? :D
Oh and it was a wasted trip down to IMM, freaking watch band will take 6-8 weeks to be exchanged, thats why I need to think twice before sending my watch for service. Regretted taking my wallet for service, it takes 2-3 months but up till now its only a month and it seems sooooooo long. :(
Christmas lights up on Orchard Road! A walk downtown isn't that bad afterall, especially at night, heh.
Okkkk I can't remember exactly what I've done... Anyhow, this upcoming week will be pretty occupied for me I guess? ;) Need to bring my cammie out soon, actually I wanna get Olympus Pen mini so badly.... Alright, till then!


No comments:
Post a Comment