TGIF! Ok no difference to me now that I'm jobless, nothing to do, blahblahblah. :( Been spending my days at home staring at the 4 walls doing absolutely nothing! Went over Nex to visit my ex-colleagues, (wanted to take my claims but failed) and I do miss them! Even if most of them have left.. a couple stayed behind and we had supper together - it was good :)
And then it was hospital - home - hospital - home. See, life's soooo mundane :( Mum couldn't get to do household chores this days so there weren't any meals for us since two days ago, so settled to buffet dinner last night at TripleThree! My second time there already, the food was still as awesome as ever, best part is they're having 1-for-1 deals now! :D Too bad I didn't bring my camera out though.
Hate the feeling of not working when everyone else is, no input but loads of output :( Its been so long I had this kinda lifestyle tsk, and I've been so so so bored to the extent of trying to exercise at home! Ok, I'm bored and I'm gonna go out to meet Xinghuei to bring my wallet back from service. Till then! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment