Short date with Xinghuei! Got our wallet back and in fact, the Prada logo still doesn't look as stunning as before when I first got it, but at least it does look better? Hmmm.. Anyway, had our late lunch at Pique Nique, virgin visit there eh but the food was not as good as what we thought too, ok la not that bad. I had Classic Benedicts. Just that we noticed the people were ordering desserts like waffle ice cream, cupcakes what lot when I thought the key thing here is the all-day breakfast?!
Though we didn't spend a long time together but eventful things happened ah hahaha. My loots for yesterday? This two pouches which cost <$10! Cheap thrill at H&M hehe.
"We mistakenly assume that if our partners love us, they will react and behave in certain ways - the ways we react and behave when we love someone." - And this is one of the most disastrous assumptions people hold on to that cause a r/s to fail. How true is this?
Guess what book I'm reading currently? :)



No comments:
Post a Comment