Awesome shopping day out with Zengting on Saturday. I think we mastered having to shop for our stuffs AND updating our lives with each other at the same time hahahaha. My memory's really that bad... can't remember exactly what we did, except the part whereby our legs were worn out from the walks hehe. (I just spent two minutes thinking what we had for dinner -.-) If only she's not working on weekdays, I could just drop by anytime to disturb her! Life's too mundane for me heh.
Woke up slightly earlier on Sunday for buffet lunch at Buffet Town! Forgot to bring my cammie out, but the food was good! :D Since the amount of food I had was alot more than usual, it was my only meal for the day of course, followed by having laoban beancurd before heading home! :D
Actually was just trying my luck, and since there weren't much people (only like 10 ppl ahead of me?) I just spent 10minutes q-ing. It was so smoooooooooooth, but a tad too sweet imo? My family thought so too!
Monday but no blues! Accompanied dad for his last scoping. Poor him, the past two months' been real hard on him and he lost 12kg (and counting) from all the ops and stuffs. Not used to seeing him so lean leh, miss the fat belly daddy! :( This is what a minor sickness can actually lead to when you drag it for years. Now thats all for him, hopefully it'll be the same case for my mum, thank goodness I'm not working this holiday, at least I can acc this two folks whenever I want to. *Cross fingers*


No comments:
Post a Comment