Finally after a month of torture, I'm free from booooooks! The papers were hell, especially for the last one which I think I'll remodule for it next year, but what to doooo its over :(
As planned, we girls went to have our haircut, they had their treatment (lol) I almost had my hair permed. Still contemplating hmm... Anywayz, spent hours at Starbucks chilling, as usual talking about our future along with some gossips and h2h talks. Me luv it :)
Night was spent at ECP Lagoon, with good food and our sister who's enlisting soon! Udders icecream next and home sweet home. Was dead beat by then...
Had a good 11hours of sleep before heading out to town! Forgotten when was the last time but it disappointed me :( Nothinggggggg to buy, nothinggggg. Oh yeah before that was at Ikea checking out some furniture and stuffs, followed by a late night movie at Cineleisure! Good good Saturday spent ;)
So for the next two months I'm gonna enjoy life, yes definitely! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment