Since I've only half an hour left before I need to get changed, might as well forgo my books and update this space again. Yeah finally visited the doc and got my med, feeling sooo much better now!
I seriously can't wait till exams are over, so many plans I'd like to make and I really wanna fulfill alllll of them, given the free time I have during the hols. No feel for work, or is there anyone who wanna hire me for a month? I don't wanna slog my guts out this hols :( Just wanna travel travel travel.
Did I mention how much I hate bad dreams? Sometimes its so bad till it wakes you up and the first thing you asked yourself whether it was just a dream. Sometimes its so bad and you found yourself in tears when you're awake. I don't have this everytime but when I have it, its very bad, very bad.. Surprisingly I've been sleeping well this days, prolly because of the cough medicine which make me really drowsy. But I hate the waking up part, because yknow you're back to reality and you've to get out of bed, force yourself to get rid of those thoughts that'll prolly kill you, leave you vulnerable.
Flashbacks. When you're studying or concentrating on something but those flashbacks came and went, leaving you distracted again. Maybe we appeared at the wrong time, maybe its not even supposed to be this way but it ended up something for that few days, and thus the reason to rewind it? Lets just undo our mistakes, if you think the whole thing was a big mistake.


No comments:
Post a Comment