I didn't realise this space was left alone for 5 days already!! Hahaha but basically, life was all about nua-ing, nua-ing and more nua-ing. Yours truly was sick few days ago and stayed home for a couple of days? :(
Forgot which day of the week though, met up with two of my fav girls, Zengting & Constance for a short dinner at Sakae Teppanyaki. It was kinda.... amazing that we could gossiped quite alot for that couple of hours?! But it was good, love dinners like this ;)
And then I visited my ex colleagues at Nex after dinner with at Barcelos. Similar to Nandos, couldn't really taste the difference though, had Nandos once only?? Hahah next up was a short chat with them while waiting for my phone to be jailbreak, but too bad it couldnt be done for whatever reason. Bought ink catridges and all for my printer, and this comes the frustrating part. I SPENT THE WHOLE NIGHT PRINTING, SLEPT AT 4AM but I've got is only one and a half modules of notes printed. Best thing was my printer spoilt (Y) Sigh............
No pictures leh boringz :(

It was not easy to find this picture which have the four of us. I don't know why we just don't take pictures lol.
Today was shopping which all of us promised to come along!! Lunched at Hot Tomato before we started our journey - A long and tiring one. Till 5pm Siewyin went off and we continued walking hahahah. Bought myself a top and bottom, thats it. Not satisfied enough but were so tired already. At the end of the day, we had dinner at Din Tai Fung. Yada yada away and finally cabbed our way home wheeeee. Tomorrow's the last day before school starts on Monday, officially. WO DE TIAN AH~

No comments:
Post a Comment