Monday, July 4, 2011

朋友几个就好。好朋友一两个就好。

Don't know why the sentence above struck my mind out of nowhere today.

Yesterday, was staying home the whole day and steamboat dinner got cancelled (Sadz) Nehmind, we'll definitely have full attendance the next time round hor? Missed them. :/ The very bored me was texting Xinghuei and our randomity got us ended up at Giant Hypermarket @Tamp. Not to forget Weijin who was so steady as well, me like :D

My throat wasn't feeling very well already, but still bought packs of instant noodles home and cooked a bowl, since we didn't get to decided where to nua. Singapore is getting too boring.....What I could remember was just hug my bed kinda early last night cos of the headache and nauseous feeling. Hate to be sick :(

It got worse this morning. Almost couldn't wake up in time, though I was still late la... Sigh. Gave up my sourcing already. Went to Nex, collected some stuffs and accompanied KO for his lunch before I went off to the very ulu centre. -.- Next up, met Weijin at Bugis, went to City Hall nua while waiting for the buyer. Lalilalo, it was just in time when the rest of them arrived. Again... Walked aimlessly, settled down at the roofpark (?) at Iluma. 谈谈天,说说废话。 Wasn't in the very good condition to entertain them though. 


And to the old airport road for food. Disappointed though, maybe because my taste bud not that good today huh. 

Time to stay home tomorrow..... Probably out for a short while to collect my cheque (if there is!) 

I ain't feeling too good. Hopefully able to convince myself its because of my illness, and not some downtime of my life because its been a long while since I felt like this. Friends.................

No comments: