Sunday, July 17, 2011

Good old times.




Was watching drama alllll the way till 6am on Saturday morning and ended up didn't meet Zengting, was too tired :( Apparently, I slept my day away and woke up at 7pm to have my dinner, camped myself infront of the tv heh heh - THIS IS LIFE!

This morning (or rather afternoon) when I woke up, bathed and off I went to Zengting's house as planned! Went to the supermarket and bought the ingredients, had a hard time settling down on the recipe btw.  

Came back with BBT and we started preparing! Hahahah the process was kinda epic leh come to think of it now. 

Macaroni w Cheese! :D 

Looks nice right? :D Taste nice tooooo just that its kinda too cheesy, definitely not for non-cheese lovers. I could still take it la but then after this portion I stopped already lolz.

I super super loved today because we were practically talking, NON-STOP. When was the last time we spent time like this?! On the way to her house, I was still thinking and figuring out when was the last time I had a stayover at her house. In the past, she always did it at mine, when I was still in my old room and vice versa. So I think the last time we were like this was a couple of years ago.....

I'm not sure whether we have caught up with each other about whatever we've missed previously, but I guess I'll go to her house more often in the future? Its definitely a good therapy for a girls' talk like this. (Y) 


Photobucket

No comments: