Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Back to tutor life! ^^v



Before I decided to blog, I was looking for tuition assignments for days already till my hair wanna drop lor. But yay got one that is near my house and the timing is so shiokz ^^ Sigh, what to do dio boh? Lao niang have been splurging ever since I've worked FT for months and not used to not spending money as and when I like because no need to consider here and that in the past........... Tsk. Esp when now SIM life is shit when everything is $$$$$$. 

Hokayz anyway! School's been good so far, midweek already ^^ A new BB lecturer who was kinda popular among the girlz because he's handsome la yada yada, basically I'm not soooo interested heng ah, see Xinghuei&co like this can faint in the lecture.....

Went to Ikea w Xinghuei after school and bought my laptop table hehe. Whole time fixing it and when it was time to bathe, my house ran out of gas and it took a longgggggg time to come till my mum was about to go out alr, so I only have white rice + soup. No choice lor, so I cooked the fried rice above ^^ Satisfied dinner hehez.

Ok, hopefully the next 2 days will be good. Need to start on my assignment this Sunday already... Till then! <3

Photobucket

No comments: