This morning woken up by my brother's text saying to ask me rush down to Bugis for some admin stuffs for his phone lor. Sighhhh and I did a good deed ok! Cabbed to and fro and went to my tutee's house, which I thought it was Serangooon Ave 1 next to Nex, which turned out to be NOT! Panic attack when I realised I was at the wrong place.... Supposed to be Serangoon North Ave 1... Stupid leh why must this two places have the exact same blks?!?!?!?!
Was late for the first lesson lolol :( Rushed like mad I swear.

Ahhh, then met Zengting and the rest for this clothes buffet. My first time trying this kinda experience. Still so sad about another denim shorts which I wanted to get LOL. Supposed to stay inside for only 15-20minutes, but I think we spent an hour? LOL cos I was trying to squeeze into that plastic bag.... End up I only got 4 items? Highest record was 9... I wonder how others did it...

Hehe, then a budget dinner because lao niang(s) no money already. (Y) Cheap thrill day with good loots. Me like :D

No comments:
Post a Comment