After close to 3 months of not seeing each other, we girls finally met up with each other yesterday! <3 Super loved hehe.
But yours truly just have to fall sick at the wrong time and as a result? I had apple juice + 2 slices of pizza + 2 prawns. How pathetic is that right... :( Luckily Jiebing has got her panadol extra, took it and managed to survive throughout the night ah, if not I think I wouldn't even have the appetite to eat anything at all :(
Talked and laughed about school work, work life of the others. Miss the times when we had such gatherings like this...
This girl met up with me earlier and though she was half an hour late. Took alotttt of pictures together in case next time we don't have any chance hahahah choy!
:( I KO-ed the moment I was home and was shivering like mad even though I didn't have my aircon on, didn't know my fever was that bad till I took a temp of it :O Slept allll the way till this morning, managed to survived that 1.5hrs of tuition but cabbed home. Hate fevers. It makes your whole body ache and head pain till you really wanna be in a coma till you fully recover. Sigh..



No comments:
Post a Comment