P.S I suck at multi-tasking. Fancy tagging #food for this photo on instagram when I'm supposed to type fashion -.- And FYI I didn't realise till PCPY commented on it HAHAHAH.
Last off day before I officially end this job at Singtel. I know I gonna miss it when I'm not working but there's always an end to everything yeah?
So highlight of the day was the shopping trip with Xinghuei. It's been a long time since we both went out like this ah. And unknowingly we had sorta h2h talk last night on MSN lolz. Ok those stuffs asideeeee, we met at FEP! And being the usual us, we were late but she reached later than me -.- FEP has got nothing for us to shop now..... Than we went off to F21 at Orchard Xchange! I must admit I don't know where is it before today ok.... Then we shopped CRAZILY. Why leh? Cos we took quite alot of clothings and went for the fitting room, ended up we wanted to buy E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G we took. Surprisingly because people like us don't always shop alot at F21 please, the one at 313 we walked till sibei sian ah I tell you hahaha.
What I could remember is that we went rounds and rounds and got scared of it already so decided to stoppppp. (We will be back again!) Then ah then, went down to Topshop and achieved our second mission of the day: Bought something from there and get the shopper bag for fwee. Don't ask why are we so cheapskate, but the shopper bag is nice ok!
Tada! This was the picture that Zengting whatsapped to me, saying that could get it for free with any purchase at Topshop. Looks nicer in real life leh hehe. My dear girl was quite sad cos she wanted to buy it yesterday, didn't get to because we've to print it out to show it to the cashier -.- Since I was already at the shop, was thinking to buy one for her lor, along with some nice nail polishes for her ah :) WO HEN NICE RIGHT THANKZ HAHA.
Tsk, girls ah girls, Xinghuei and her colleague, together with myself were walking rounds and rounds in the store again. Finally..... Got the things we like and bought it willingly hahahaha.
Then... Our sister came! Went to have dinner and caught up with each other :DDD After buying the dect phone for my mummy, Xinghuei and I headed home already. One word: TIRED.
So.. Conclusion? I love today. :) And I don't know why Xh and I always don't take photos. TSK.

No comments:
Post a Comment