Friday, June 24, 2011

GENTING LET'S GO!


Heh heh, so on Monday morning, we guys were ready to set off for Genting! Spot my big head which is the seat infront of KO's not? Hahahaha. (Have to use Georgie's photos ah I realised I took a few only) Didn't get to sleep much, and the turnoff thing is that when we reached there at 230pm, ended up only get to check in at 5plus thanks to the crowd at the counters.



Everyone was saying he looked damn skinny in this photo. (but still short la haiya LOL KIDDINGZ) AND I LOOK DAMN PALE PLS XIA SI REN. This was before going for the Haunted Adventure, while waiting for the rest to get ready for the 1st night??? Lol. 



Ok lor the Ripley's Haunted Adventure really scared the shit out of me ok. Not only me but every single one. I rmb I didn't get to go in because it was closed for a long time. Then..... had a bit of food here and there, not satisfied though :(


Second day of the trip was spent on theme parks. What's more to say? At first lao niang is very scared to take the rides hor but got ok after awhile hehe. 
I wanna post this picture hahah!! Cos this 4 soldiers below went to try Corkscrew while Georgie and I abit humji ah, sat down at a corner to wait for them hahahah we were saying thank god for each other lolz.





FYI, the 6 of us have been planning this Genting trip since way before last year, when I was in year3. Finally we fulfilled what we said la huh hehe. Hihi to y'all in the picture here: had fun with y'all this time round, let's go overseas again next time round ok!!! :D

No comments: