Saturday, June 18, 2011

If only there's a way to restart our life all over again.....

Then we'd know how to live life better. Know people in a better way and be a better person. 

Certain people just have really ugly past that they wanna forget or trying all their might not to be reminded of. I was just pondering... Because some people got their future ruined because of their past, some people couldn't get better jobs, better circle of friends to make life happier, or a clean state that nobody will remember all the unhappy memories you had with them. 

Pardon me for the random thought, because it got me thinking on the bus trip back. Looking at the people around me, their past and present. What you did is what you will result to be, no? 

I still have not go to the extent that I wanna restart life la, just that... Maybe if i've the chance to move onto a new environment, start anew and do things that I wished to do but didn't. Oh well, there's always lessons learnt and regrets kept, right? 

No comments: