Monday, May 31, 2010

Picture spammmm

On the 28th...

On the 28th, I met the girls for dinner at Joo Hing Restaurant, the chinese food is damn nice (Y) Wasn't really enough for us though. First, when we crossed the road and met Jiebing&co, Jiebing was telling me she's giving me my present, and who's behind? My best friend! Happy like mad when I see her I swear. Okay lor, this time of the year I'm always stupid because I believed whatever they told me :(

Should see how happy I looked when they surprised me with Zengting.




Went to Icecream cafe and because there weren't any seats available and we have to hide from the TP, all of us went over to Xinghuei's house instead.

I love every single one of them, I appreciate every single effort made. I'm sorry for you all to make out time for me as its MST period :( Thanks for the simple dinner, for planning behind the scenes, the Longchamp bag, thankyou and love every single one of you :)


On the 30th...

We met each other at Tanah Merah before taking the shuttle bus to NSRCC's Jumbo. Thanks Constance for the treat!!! The food was superb manszx. ;)

Hehehez, first time eating the cake from icing room! Niceszx! (though its a lil destroyed)







Did I mention this is my first and only birthday wish made for this year's birthday?







I love it when we're out as a clique. FULL ATTENDANCE :)

And after lunch, we went to play bowling (of course I'm not the one playing) and pool! It was already evening when we left the place, went to Norvan's place and ordered Pizza Hut delivery! Hungry like madszx.

Words can't describe how much I love her, really. In years to come, I won't wanna lose this important person in my life.

Movie and supper w/ Jasreel&co! Stupid me didn't notice that the cake was in the car all alonggggg. Jasreel drew that card, that girl remind me of how I looked during secondary 2 omgz. The chanel perfume is so niceeeee, and I know how tedious it was to buy this, thank youuuuuu :)

Swensen's cake from A! :)
On the 29th, we went to pray blessings to my grandparents at Moulmein Rd before heading to town and had a walk. At the end of the day, he made me go to Swensen's and actually he ordered this cake long time ago :)

Mango cakeeeeeee!!! My all time favourite :D (L)

Heartwarming scrapbook handmade by Constance, Zengting and Natalie :)


I hate to say this, but I have to. As much as I wanted to be happy, I couldn't. Its okay though, at least I know I appreciated every effort made, be it significant or not. Of all people, I know the only person I couldn't hide my feelings from is Zengting, who know me inside out despite how happy I made myself to look on the outside. But still, a big thank you to all of you, really, you people know who you are ;)

No comments: