The cooling weather's been keeping myself at home for the past few days, don't even wanna get out of bed at times hehe :> Met up with Zengting for a simple dinner at Hougang on Thursday! Since I've got alllll the time to spend, we went Daiso for some short shopping (hehe) and I went to her house for a short visit! Time spent with her is always good, because we simply talk about everything even if we do not have stuffs to catch up each other with. (L)
My newly bought oven was left aside for two weeks ever since it was delivered to my house, so decided to put into good use on Friday when I stayed home the entire day. I was too careless to forget about my Daddy's birthday too :/ So to make it up at the very last minuteeeee, I baked chocolate cake as requested from him! :D
Spent a whole 4hours in the kitchen doing up allllll the stuffs and it was damn tiresome I swear, especially for a first timer like me for cakes huh :(
Fyi, it was my first attempt for a classic chocolate cake heh. Don't judge by its look up there, I didn't do the icing because I personally don't like it and too much chocolatey stuffs is not for me. Amazingly, it was awesome! My sis didn't believe it was baked by me lor..... :( I only got to have one slice by myself and the rest were finished yesterday, so can you imagine how good it was? Didn't expect them to have good comments about it because the previous attempts of me baking literally failed lolz. Ok! Will improve on the appearance next time round heh.

No comments:
Post a Comment