Today was the only day of the WEEK I woke up when it was already noon. Past few days were shitty, thanks to the reno works which is still going on every single day. -.- Being sucha loving daughter, I brought my dad to his follow-up visit :D One thing I hate about seeing doc is the waiting time needed, and oh I can't believe I actually argued w/ the receptionist too. Lunch with him was <3 too, missed the times.
Impromptu movie Real Steel w/ M, it was gooooooood! :D Satisfied my tauhuay craving aftermath and pizza, heh. That goes my Friday night!
Another impromptu lunch with Jy, whom I havent met ever since last May?!?! Good catchup with him though it was kinda short, (my Bak Kut Teh craving satisfied again yay) I'm guilty how I neglected this friendship of mine over the years, promised to be a better friend from now onwards! :D
Supposedly to have dinner w/ Xh as promised, but before which we went down So-Yea to show our support for PCPY! :D
In case you're wondering why this beancurd looks brownish.... It's the cocoa flavour. Not exaggerating but this is good tauhuay toooooo. You people should try it! So-Yea is located at Downtown East, along the pathway towards Wild Wild Wet. So PCPY, here's my small small advert for you! :D

1 comment:
THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Post a Comment