Thursday, October 6, 2011


So true. Half of the time people living their lives trying to impress others, what for?

I've been drowning myself with thoughts this few days, not good not good. Damn... I can't seem to put into words describing how I'm feeling right now. I thought I myself was strong enough to withstand whatever shit feelings I'll ever come by, but now I'm feeling shitty. What if it'll never work out? Just this thought scares me enough because I've been through the downsides of r/s I wished history will never ever repeat itself again. I thought, over this period of time I've been strong enough to withstand everything else... But I was wrong. Till I met him. Of all guys, just him. WHY?!

On a side note, the freaking renovation works going on every morning just have to deprive me from my sleep, and luckily I got to catch back some of the time in the afternoon :) Need to eat regularly now especially the symptoms are surfacing again.. <<<<< Note to self. THERE GOES MY MUGGING OH NOOOOO!


Photobucket

No comments: