So as promised to all my friends, attended RMIT Bash at Zouk. The good thing is I didn't regret going, right Weijin? ^^ Enjoyed myself, yes definitely with the great company around :)
Its been a long time since the 3 of us got together ya know? I miss the days when I was working with all this people because we could get along very well. Now that everyone has left, nothing motivates me to go back and work anyway. Oh well... Life goes on isn't it? :) They were one of the best colleagues I could ever worked with :)
My partner of the night :> LOL we couldn't leave each other! Made some new friends, met some old ones. I must say its been a long time since I stepped into here.
Got home at 3plus in the morning and had a few hours of sleep before going back to school to collect OB Individual assignments. For that 10minutes or so -.- Went Town with Xinghuei! Shopped around while waiting for Weijin and Shumin's arrival before going to TPY's Crystal Jade for xlb steamboat. IrritatingC came along too but to our disappointment, THEY DON'T SELL ANY XLB AT ALL >:(
So settled at Bugis instead. Oh well, but we had a well spent night too :D :D
Yesterday, met Xinghuei again, finally completed our tasks of bringing our wallets for 'servicing'. Before that was lunch at Absolute Thai at 313@Somerset. The Phad Thai wasn't good I guess, preferred Flying Chillis though they served the same menu?
Were getting too bored of shopping and we asked Weijin out for Johnny English! The movie was hilarious man hahahahahahaha. Thumbs up! :D
Then it was supper at Tampines area for Prata and Maggie Goreng. Had a good laugh together again :D Love mai gurlszx! <3



No comments:
Post a Comment