So... Being me, of course I wanna enjoy first before mugging hard for exams which will be coming up at the end of Oct. Was at HK cafe and brunch with my two lovelies, hehe. I don't need alot of friends, just people like this, laugh our hearts out wherever we go and at whatever we do. (L)
Gonna head for tuition later, before meeting Weijin for SIM-RMIT Bash. I hope Xinghuei is coming though..... :( XLB Steamboat tomorrow evening, follow by another round of homecooked steamboat at KS's with the usuals! :D Gonna love my week ahead :>
Oh, and last week was hell of a busy one especially dad wasn't in his tiptop condition and spent it at the hospital. :( There goes my mum's birthday dinner too. He's fine for now, and I'm really thankful for those who cared, shown concern in any way. Appreciated it :>

No comments:
Post a Comment