This is me and my weary eyes after a day of facing my Mac. Regretted not wearing specs out :< This morning, went for my tuition as usual before meeting Bestie @ Somerset, had lunch at Flying Chillies, my first time though and the food was good like she mentioned. As usual, we just have too much to talk for too lil time. But we got down to serious work when we reached Starbucks! Doing work with her is good, because both of us will concentrate hahahahaha.
Then we went separate ways because I can see that she was worried for her B LOL so being so understanding of course I didn't mind! Xinghuei was steady to come out too heehee and my second part of the day goes to her, at Mcds. Its been quite some time since I had it though. Continued my essay and I'm happy I have something to bring home today. (Or at least I should) I aim to finish everything by tomorrow!! I must! :(


No comments:
Post a Comment