
On Monday, I had a well spent offday. Went to do some chores, finally reported loss for my ib device, got my contact lenses blablabla. Met my bestf after so long (so long since the two of us went out together on a date like this!!) Luckily with her, I managed to buy some stuffs home and feeling satisfied hehe. We always manage to catch up with each other, no matter how short our meetup was. Sometimes I wonder how long can we stay like this, no meetups for so long but we can just talk like nobody's business everytime we met. Now she's on her working life now and I'll be on my studies soon, I hope to continue like this till we see each other tying our knots with the other half in the future :>
Okkkk, the rest of the days are work again, especially after all the PLs and all, the mall seems so dead lor!! What to do? Stuff ourselves with food whenever we feel bored in the afternoon. Hehe. And how I wish I could help Xinghuei in doing some stuffs on that day argh. The thought of it makes me so angry again :<
Today's another off day! Before I have another one which will be on the grad day. Mixed feelings about it though, tsk whatever it is I could just spend the day with my girls thats it. :) Need to go out and baibai as well as to have my haircut! Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment