Monday, May 30, 2011

Big 2.


The title speaks all. Had my celebration on Friday, which was actually a surprise BBQ planned by my dearest friends. Ximi dinner at Sakura @Ehub, bullshit lor hahahaha. Especially when I started hearing things like wanna go Pasir Ris Park to see someone ah blablablabla. I started to feel something strange already and decided to play along with them, end up tio meh. LOL. 


Thank you to every single one of you here in the picture, for planning the BBQ, buying presents, and most importantly made an effort to attend my birthday. Jiawen is grateful to have a bunch of lovely people like yall. Coincidentally, all this people here in the picture are the ones that are important to me in my life. ;) And I'll continue to be a great friend in return ok? (L) 



Didn't manage to take a picture of all the gifts I received cause the gan jiong me opened everything once I reach home leh, actually the FP shoes were not even inside the paper bag, the wallet wasn't inside the box LOL except for the Swarovski pen which I don't wanna use!! So chioz.


Spent 29th quietly with a movie (Insidious) and followed by a fabulous dinner at Mandarin Oriental. The way they portray themselves was so thoughtful lor, gave a small birthday cake for those whose birthday was celebrated there. So actually not only me, the other 3 or 4 tables around me had this cake too. Tsk. :)


So.... Time flies and today's the 30th already, this belated birthday was celebrated with Eunice. The lil gift given by her, as mentioned - opened up alr so I didn't get a chance to take a picture hahahah. Before that in the afternoon, I spent it at SIM with my mama and her to get my payment made and yada yada all the admin stuffs done. 

This is how I spent my weekend. Exhausted much. Bye people! :)

No comments: