I think this picture is veli nice w0rx!!
I ate alot today. (Y) Thanks to somebody who doesn't even know how to appreciate our hard work and effort, he spoilt our day(s) man. Don't know what the hell is his brain thinking when he could just insult us like this saying that the 3 groups were C M I. Thanks ah. To be frank, the collaterals not nice meh???!!!!! >:(
After lecture, we went for dinner as agreed on earlier. The only thing I was looking forward to since the start of the day. Must stop being so quiet in class already.... hor Pris? :( Sigh.
Anyway, ECP for stingray, mussels, chicken wings, kangkong and sugarcane drinks! :D My first proper meal of the day again zzz. After dinner, we went to have Rochor Tau Huay (Y) Didn't meet Jasreel and co for Popeyes lor I'm so sorry!! :(
My distant relative just passed away.... So I'm home earlier today in case my dad >:(
No comments:
Post a Comment