Friday, March 12, 2010

If you could, would you want to time travel and change the past or visit the future?


I wanted to update something meaningful but by uploading these photos took me loads of time, so I'll just leave it here. On a side note, I'm missing all my girls!!! Including Zt&Co!

Attended the job briefing and only to know that a handful of us are working again for this bazaar. It lasted for like, 1.5hrs and I've to cab down for tuition again zzzz. P.S Congrats to my friend who just passed her tp lor!! :D

Wanted to find Wj at Tm but was so damn tired at the end of the day, so dropped the idea of buying my scheduler at Artbox. Came home and started browsing the entries for the past year spent in TP, which is Year2. One word: Eventful. Beginning of year2, almost all of us were complaining about new class and new classmates but apparently, it turned out better than we thought! :) Hope we'll get the same few classmates again next year ah :D

Time pass so fastttt. We're going on Year 3 now. Hmmm....
By the way, I'm so satisfied with my results this time round :)

No comments: