Yesterday was another jogging session again (Y) Thought I could have >12 hours of sleep but noooo, the kid's mum called me up and there goes my sleep ): Maybe not enough sleep + sunny day = Bad mood. Bickered with mum and it's been a long time I guess? :(
Had a very very short nap before rushing for tuition. Time passes so slow today I don't know why ): Took my own sweet time to go for the second one. As I was walking on the streets with my stomach growling, I thought of the girls lor who were probably finishing their dinner ): By the time I end my day, it was already 930pm zzzz.
Tired like mad, hungry like mad. Called up A and he said to bring me for dinner. I swear I was damn happy man seriously, after nearly 10 hours of hunger. Whoohoo and we went to Jln Kayu! I still remember my first time was with Zengting ;) 2 prata + 1 nasi lemak thats how hungry I was k!!
Working tomorrow, not for Hugo but another. Gonna wake at 6am so... goodnight people! Have a great week ahead! (:
Thankyou bf for being so nice though at times you were as naggy as my mum but I still love you! I don't know how to describe it but its just that feeling, when you were already so worn out at the end of the day (+hungry) and knowing that your loved one is making the effort to come down just to accompany you for a late night dinner despite all circumstances, loved it. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment