Tuesday, January 19, 2010


Feel like going there this weekend....


Did I mention how much I hate Mondays and Tuesdays? Especially when you've morning lectures and having to wake up at 7am. :( Okay I'm gonna go from next week onwards please believe me, hahahaha.

Driving again, after whole of 2 weeks. As expected. kena kpkbkpkb by the instructor :/ Makes me wanna give up driving now though its very fun at times. Its fun when you know how to drive, its not when you dont know how.

Met the girls later at TM, dined at BBQ Chicken. So sick of western food now. Sat at Starbucks and started chatting away, bitching about girls and boys, les and bis, ahmas and ahgongs. (i'm serious about the ahma and ahgong btw)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there

I would like to ask if you had purchased any items from ROOM 18 blog shop and whether if you had recieved your items?

I had purchased some items from them in Sept but now they simply vanish into thin air. I had lodged a police report against her a few days back and would like to find out anyone else had the same plight as me so that this will increase our chances of getting the money back.
Please email me at evening_7@hotmail.com
Awaiting your replies
Kewei