
As planned, we had steamboat last night!

You see that Siewyin. HAHAHAHAH.






After our wonderful steamboattttt, gift exchange session! Wrapped our presents with newspapers (unique kay!) hahaha. Laughed like shit. WEIJIN GOT MINE HAHAHAH and I've got Siewyin's!! Lublub!


OH! Did I mention why Huiyan is sitting on a higher chair? HAHAHA BECAUSE SHE'S AFRAID OF SIEWYIN'S CHIHUAHUA!
It was a simple night but I enjoyed with them, the great company and dinner made this Christmas enjoyable. :) Damn sad, Allan wasn't able to spend it with me :( And I missed my sister's xmas celebration too. But its okay, more years to come!! :D
And being a good daughter, I accompanied Mum to Marina Square earlier on. Brother drove us around and I wasn't in a tip top condition because of my 'red' christmas. Damn, that explains why I had dizzy spells last night.
This year's ending soon, ahhh its been eventful and dramatic year. Shall sum it up soon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment