Day 01 - Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.
Single and lovin' it? It is always ironic, when people are attached, they want to be single and when they're single, they want to be attached. For me? I guess it'll take a long time to pluck up the courage and put myself into a r/s again.
People who knew me for years, should know what I've been through ever since my Poly life started. Definitely not the kind of life any girl would wish for! My life was a drama, totally drama and I don't even yearn for it to happen again, haha. Well... it was the same old guys in this couple of years till I finally think that its time to give up. People shouldn't be together at all if they cant even get along. Good guys came, bad ones came and went. I knew the good guys are worth a try but sometimes things cant be forced. Nobody's ever sure they wont turn out the same eventually, though every individual is different.
Single life is good, not awesome but great. I get to go wherever I want to without reporting my responsibilities, be out with whoever I wanna be, no quarrels, no fights, no tears and most importantly no heartbreaks. Other than this factors.. Being single might mean lonely too, especially when you need a person who's there for you 24/7 but you found no one. Somebody to talk on the phone in the wee hours, morning and goodnight texts and all to make your day, someone who just won't break your heart. Someone who's true to you.. Oh this kinda species TOTALLY RARE at our age, or in our generation rather.

No comments:
Post a Comment