Thursday, September 15, 2011

"I’ve been messed with, let down, and played too many times. I wonder what people think of me too much, and I’m way too judgmental. My heart is big but I have my selfish moments. I love to be in big groups, but I love to be alone. Every song on my iPod has a special memory or a regret behind it. I don’t like going through old pictures because I miss what used to be. I tend to over think things and I trust way too many people. I have the people I’d love to pack up and leave with, and there are some people I wish would just disappear. I don’t cry very often, but when I do I can’t stop. I hate the word goodbye and I wish it didn’t exist. I hate liars, though I lie myself. I have secrets hidden in me that even I don’t know. I’m still finding things out about myself, so don’t be quick to judge."

















Last night was one of those nights I dedicated to my deepest thoughts again. I guess after so long, I'm tired of putting a strong front. It makes me wonder whether life is really about pleasing others but not yourself. You try your best to make someone smile, but the outcome might not be what you wanted initially. It makes me wonder whether if relationship is 'that kind of thing' for me. Since god knows when, I think that if both parties, or either one isn't happy in one relationship and gone through tries and chances, thats it. I've made up my mind and its not easy for anyone else to change it, I've to make things hard so that I myself will learn, others will. Breakup doesn't mean there isn't any mutual love, is because people are tired of getting along, trying to get along.. The person you knew, might not be the same anymore. We know each other too well that problems start to surface and its difficult to change it. Life goes on, we move on. We got to, because time doesn't stop for anybody. Nobody bothers whether you're sad or happy, so might as well just live life as it is. 


Photobucket

No comments: