Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Officially RMIT student!


I kinda forgotten how the first day of school went, but it was kinda bad - the distance to the school, the AMOUNT of people boarding the bus + train no matter where we went, the difficulty to understand what was the lecturer talking about, the amount of notes we had to print but the barriers we came across to - spoil our mood. -.- Sigh....

But nevertheless, thank goodness for Weijin & Xinghuei, not forgetting the other 3 girls of course!! ^^ Lesson of the day: Never sit at the back of the lecture hahahaha. At the end of the day, we only got to have our dinner at 8 which was Macdonalds. You should have seen how shag we were.......

So as promised, I went to meet Eunice today at SIM. :D First time studying with her in the same school ok! Was late (as usual) finally managed to print alllll the notes except for Buyer Behaviour. Hen sian ah... Lecture was ok today, much better than yesterday - maybe we got used to how it works already. But I still hate the distance! >:( 

The only thing that we looked forward to at the end of the day was the steamboat dinner, together with Siewyin ^^ I think dinner with friends is very important lor, especially when you use it to do catchups and relieve all the stress hahahahah.

Ok! Back to school tomorrow but I think it gets better and better, I hope. :) 1.5 years of Marketing, LETS GO!


Photobucket

No comments: