It's Monday again~ Not much of the monday blues, just that the weather was so terrible and I was sweating like mad while waiting for the bus. Times like this I wish I've a car, now that I can drive.... :/ Humans will never be satisfied enough huh?
Reached on the dot but my 2 girls printed the notes hehez. Is it me or what, was struggling to keep myself awake throughout the whole lecture manz.
Had lunch, did RP project, time for RP lecture, then roamed around to wait for RI tutorial. Dinner at Pizzahut w/ the noisy 3 at the end of the day, LOL the amount of food we had was scary. Appreciate, appreciated, appreciation :)
Okay, this is how boring my school life is. Tomorrow there's RP presentation, and then RP project submission, and then here comes my 19th. And then midsem tests, and then two weeks holidays, and then school again. SAD. D:
Just love those lil things that make me smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment