Saturday, January 23, 2010

A woman who truly loves you will be angry at you for so many things but will still stick around.


My cough is getting jialattt :(

We went AMK this afternoooooon. Had famous bah chor mee, hot fudge sundae, KOI honey milk tea. Titi eat titi drink = Shiok. Discussing when to buy our new phones but I must get my sister to transfer ownership to me first :(

Nowhere to go, we went home instead! So I entertained myself with the small book that feature loads of places to eat/have supper. And this nice bf brought me to Buangkok and had qiulian ban mian, as promised. Wheee been so long since I had such nice banmian already.

Sent me home, but came up to my house for awhile before he went off. Someone needs to admit my mum's very nice to him too kay :)


No comments: