Saturday, December 19, 2009

Last birthday of the year!


Joint celebration for both Jiebing and Yanyan's! (Y)

Hahaha I met Weijin and Xinghuei earlier in the afternoon to walk around in town. Initially, we wanted to dine at Sakura but was all fully booked for the day :( Saddedz, changed our plan to Yuki Yaki instead!

So we shopped while waiting for Jess to come, but ended up went to Marina Square instead to meet up with the rest. Hehehe Yuki Yaki was not bad! Ahhh after dinner, we needed time to write the cards so asked the two girls to meet us later at the staircase hehehe. It was an impromptu surprise to ask some random guys to give them the flowers + cake!

So we sat for a couple of hours, caught up with each other, laughed and rubbish like nobody's business. Last dinner for the year - full attendance! :D I love times like this. And I reallyyyyyy love each and every one of them hehehe.

The truth is, everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. Bob Marley

No comments: