Thursday, October 1, 2009

SORETHROAT :(


Beginning of the day was quite terrible. Had my lunch as usual, the nasi lemak and I don't know what's wrong with the food.. Feeling nauseous and spamming mentos into my mouth. In the end I shang tu xia xie at the toilet :/ the feeling is damn terribleeeee omg, but amazingly I felt better after throwing up LOL. Hehehe sorry Auntie Siew for finishing up your mentos + lozenges because I'm having a terrible sorethroat :(

Dinner was GREAT! Because it was the first time I have break with Siew; plus Jiebing and Huiyan came and look for us! :D That 30minutes of crapping wasn't even enough for god's sake :( Time passed fast for me I guess because got the chance to keep talking Siewsiew, and the rest at the cash counter. Hehehehz. AFTERNOON SHIFT TOMORROW YES AH! :D

Oh yaaaa, and I went to buy the mooncakes for A's parents; dropped by their house. Lol her mum's reaction = funny. Thought I was some flyer distributor or something HAHAHA. And she sent me home afterwhich! :D

No comments: